My favorite tourist spot in Bali

I once went traveled to the island of Bali. First impression i set foot there, i feft that the island is really beatiful and special island.

These are some of the best tourist attractions in Bali , which is my favorite :

Kuta Beach. Kuta beach location is close to the airport Ngurah Rai . In this Kuta beach , when daylight many foreign tourists sunbathing . On the beach there are also people who play surfing. On the beach I can see the sunset . Process sunset is amazing event for me .

Sunset in Kuta Beach
Lovina Beach. On this beach from close I can see the dolphins were leaping in the ocean . To be able to see the dolphins , I had to ride a motor boat . The right time to see the dolphins are in the morning , about 5-6 hours in the morning .

Dolphins in Lovina Beach
Pura Besakih. A place of prayer for the people of Bali are Hindu. Besakih Temple is located at the foot of Mount Agung , the highest mountain on the island of Bali . In this Besakih air is very cool .

Pura Besakih Bali
Istana Tampak Siring. It is the country 's presidential palace Indonesia . Siring this palace was built when the country of Indonesia led by President Ir Soekarna , the first President of Indonesia.

Tampak Siring Palace
That's sights on the island of Bali is a favorite of mine . Now if you also want to visit the tourist attractions on the island of Bali is like me ? If he may wish you could be quickly implemented . You need help ? please contact me at 085291081787 , to meet with me .

No comments: